Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

2 inches of fury! :)
Jun 3, 2006

Hey doc, thanks for the advice!! You've helped alleviate some hefty burdens! I went against your advice and tested neg. today at around the 17 wk mark... and what do ya know, i was neg.!! Wooo dilly doooo!!! Thanks for the understanding words and compassionate and humorous tone that permeates these threads... Now to the "meat" of my response. :) In reguards to my so called diminutive fun gun... That's just mean!! :) Suffice it to say I am of 50 percent "David Hasselhoff" German!! Which means that im hiding some substantial artillery, if u can find it behind the "hedgerows"! ...I just thought i'd clear up that little misunderstanding hehe... Thanks again, and keep smiling, as I will surely be!

C

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hey C,

So perhaps the title of your post should be two furry inches instead of two inches of fury?????

Congrats on your 17-week negative test. I'll resist all my impulses to shout "See, I told you so!"

As for David Hasselhoff, well we all knew he is the king of big chest hair, but I never knew he had a "head in the bushes" problem under that Speedo. Poor fellow. Thanks for letting us in on that "little" secret. I'm sure both you and David realize not everyone can be Italian and that two inches is still more than Cheney and Rumsfelt have combined!

Stay well!

Dr. Bob

Previous
I LIED - APOLOGIES
Next
3rd Time asking, let's see if you will tackle an unspoken issue against intentional transmission

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.