I wet my pants!!!!

I just read your response to "Scared in the Bible Belt" and when I read the following: "Besides, I doubt they would be positive in that part of the country, because folks rarely have sex there and if someone does contract an STD, isn't he or she usually stoned to death or something like that?) So what are your chances of being negative? Very, very good." I swear I almost wet my pants from laughing. Not only do you give such caring advise...you make so many of the scared and weary smile...if only for a brief moment.

Hope all is well with you and Steve. God Bless!

Love, Still chuckling

Gosh, if you're "still chuckling," I hope you're not still dribbling as well. Maybe we'll have to have a whole new subcategory of WWs the Worried Wets!

Keep smiling. Stay well.

referral sought
Hola Dr. Sonrisa!!!!!