|I wet my pants!!!!
May 31, 2006
I just read your response to "Scared in the Bible Belt" and when I read the following: "Besides, I doubt they would be positive in that part of the country, because folks rarely have sex there and if someone does contract an STD, isn't he or she usually stoned to death or something like that?) So what are your chances of being negative? Very, very good." I swear I almost wet my pants from laughing. Not only do you give such caring advise...you make so many of the scared and weary smile...if only for a brief moment.
Hope all is well with you and Steve. God Bless!
Love, Still chuckling
Response from Dr. Frascino
Gosh, if you're "still chuckling," I hope you're not still dribbling as well. Maybe we'll have to have a whole new subcategory of WWs the Worried Wets!
Keep smiling. Stay well.
Hola Dr. Sonrisa!!!!!
- Nervous About Hiv After Had Sex Without Condom
- White Vinegar To Treat Bacterial Vaginosis
- When You Have Sex With Someone With Chlamydia Do You Immediately Get It?
- When You Have Genital Warts Do You Have A Lot Of Them Or Just One Wart?
- What Is The Chance Of Getting Herpes From Drinking From The Same Cup?
- What Does Chlamydia Discharge In Women Look Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.