Combiver/Stocrin

I am currently on above meds. All is going fairly well. Just one thing, lately I'm very out of breath, I cant even walk a flight of stairs and it takes me minutes to catch my breath again. Can this due to a long infection of some sort, or can it be due to just being to unfit. I ahve always followed teh same lifestyle and is not very active, I walk and so on, but this has only been happening for the last 7 months or so. Yet my lifestyle did not change with regards to excersise. I wiegth 70kg/1.78m/32y and is no over weight. Thx

Being that winded after a flight of stairs is not normal. I would suggest you make an appointment to see your HIV specialist at your earliest convenience. A thorough evaluation is warranted. He'll need to check you for a variety of potential problems, ranging from occult infection to anemia, both of which can be associated with shortness of breath. Certainly there are many other potential causes, such as asthma, deconditioning, etc. The bottom line is that this problem should be evaluated without delay.

silymarin
Could this be HIV related non hodgkins