The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

is this risky
May 29, 2006

Hey Dr. Bob,

If I let a stripper sit directly on my face will I be at risk?

Thanks. I just couldn't ask a regular doctor a question like this.


Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello face-guy,

You couldn't ask a regular doctor? What am I, irregular?

Although not quite a QTND (Question That Never Dies), I'll repost a question from the archives that addresses this very issue.

Dr. Bob

Will facesitting transmit aids? Dec 27, 2004

Hi, I visited a prostitute about 5 months ago and asked her to sit on my face to satisfy my sexual desire. Her vagina smothered my face on my nose and lips. Now, I'm wondering if i'm at a risk of HIV transmission.

I can clearly recall that i did not lick her vagina during the process, and I did not have any sores on my lips. I also need to know if HIV can be transmitted from her through broken pimples on my face. Thanks in advance.

Response from Dr. Frascino:


"Facesitting???" Hmmm . . . . The risk of HIV would be essentially nonexistent, but depending on the size of the hooker, I guess there would be a risk of a broken nose or perhaps even suffocation. As for the popped pimples on your face, you might try seeing a dermatologist instead of a facesitter. I know creams and lotions may not be as much fun, but then again, I suppose you can use whatever kind of applicator you like to apply them. To specifically answer your question, no, I see no significant HIV risk from this episode of facesitting, even if the pussy was perched on your pimple-popped puss.

Stay well. Happy Holidays.

Dr. Bob

lap dance????
I give up

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint