Just replying Dr. Frascino

Dear Dr. Frascino:

regarding my question "Is the truth the best way to deal with AIDS?" that kindly and fastly aswered, after reading your answer I have to agree with you that I would not be happy if my daughter would keep the truth from me if she had a similar problem...however, 15 years already passed ever since I decided to not tell my mom about my condition...so, should I do it now? what if she blame for being so obstinate by holding this secret for so long? what if she blame for bringing a kid into this world knowing that I have a potentially letal desease/ what if... what if...

well, now I have a lot of what ifs to think about...

I wish you all the best,

Sérgio

Hello Sergio,

What if . . . what if . . . what if . . . .

The ultimate decision is yours, Sergio. I'll just leave you with an old African proverb that you might find helpful.

"The best time to plant a tree is 15 years ago. The next best time is now."

Feel awful
silymarin