Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

can u plz help me
May 28, 2006

dear doctor i appreciate ur wonderful job.u r doing excelent job.doctor i need ur help as others.well my question is i have tested 4 times for hiv at 6weeks 2 months 3.5 months and 5.5 months.all of them were neg.i am so happy but the test i had taken was eia.i dont know how sensitive it is.i always think that i have hiv.i m going crazy.icant do anything.i have to take my exam in october.can i certainly belive in my report.plz can u clear me.100 dollar will be sent to ur foundation.i m just waiting for ur answer

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

Please note you posted your question to the wrong forum. This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks who have questions about HIV-related fatigue and anemia. Your question concerning test results should have been posted to the Safe Sex/HIV Prevention Forum, OK? I'll respond only briefly and post the reply in both forums.

Your repeatedly negative EIA tests out to 5.5 months are definitive and conclusive. You are HIV negative.

Thank you for your donation (www.concertedeffort.org).

WOO-HOO and congratulations. Good luck on your exam in October. Remember HIV is not your problem. No way. No how.

Stay well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
a request to ww!
Next
Anemia/Fatigue

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.