can u plz help me

dear doctor i appreciate ur wonderful job.u r doing excelent job.doctor i need ur help as others.well my question is i have tested 4 times for hiv at 6weeks 2 months 3.5 months and 5.5 months.all of them were neg.i am so happy but the test i had taken was eia.i dont know how sensitive it is.i always think that i have hiv.i m going crazy.icant do anything.i have to take my exam in october.can i certainly belive in my report.plz can u clear me.100 dollar will be sent to ur foundation.i m just waiting for ur answer

Please note you posted your question to the wrong forum. This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks who have questions about HIV-related fatigue and anemia. Your question concerning test results should have been posted to the Safe Sex/HIV Prevention Forum, OK? I'll respond only briefly and post the reply in both forums.

Your repeatedly negative EIA tests out to 5.5 months are definitive and conclusive. You are HIV negative.

Thank you for your donation (www.concertedeffort.org).

WOO-HOO and congratulations. Good luck on your exam in October. Remember HIV is not your problem. No way. No how.

Stay well.

a request to ww!
Anemia/Fatigue