a request to ww!

hey BOB, no i dnt want a reply..Just wanna convey my sincere thanks to you for answering my querry.Incase u forgot,i am the one who tested negative successively for 9 months,but got a ELISA positive @10th month..even though i got the WB test done,and the results are expected in a week's time,i got an ELISA test done again from a different place! guess wat? IT TURNED OUT TO BE NEGATIVE!!! phew ..I have pledged not to go for any further tests! I have already had enuf! and yeah,I surely will donate to ur foundation..gimme a couple of days more ok? thnx a ton for replying.. I have also asked a few of my frnds to donate(who still laugh at this very disease,and frankly speaking,it hurts me alot now wen someone laughs at the topic of HIV..dats how it has been in india!)..but am sure some day, we will definitely be able to change the mindsets of ppl,coz i have realised that HIV/AIDS can happen to anyone,from any caste and any status.. also,Just a request to all the WW that a 3 month test should INDEED be assumed as the confirmatory test,and rather than splurging money on stupid re-tests again and again,its better if we donate some part of it for the ppl actually goin thru this trauma! believe me,it wud alleviate a lot of anxiety from us WW as well! thnx bob..ur indeed a true sweetheart.god bless!

Thanks for taking the time to write back.

Congratulations on your negative follow-up test. I do believe you've learned your lesson very well. I hope others will do what you say and not what you did!

Thanks for your donation.

Be well. Stay well.

CD4 kinda low
can u plz help me