where to inject?

i'm taking testosterone shots for wasting and low testosterone. i've been self-administering the shots for the past 2 years on my doctor's approval. this way i don't have to go to his office every two weeks.

in recent months, my buttocks have wasted down so far, there isn't any muscle left there to inject into. there's some fat there, but not much muscle left. i'm afraid the needle is going to hit the bone. and either way, i don't think there's enough muscle there to absorb the liquid. is there any other good place to inject?

Testosterone injections are a pain in the ass.

Why are you still using them? Topical testosterone-replacement therapy is not only more convenient and more physiologic than injections, it is also a heck of a lot less painful. I would recommend you switch to Testim or AndroGel. These are topical products that you merely rub into your skin once per day.

Try it. You'll like it!

diagnosis
working again but soooo tired!