Magic with words

Dr Bob

I do not want to take up your important time with mails that you may think are needless, but could not stop myself from writing after looking at your responses on 'catholic republicans' and 'test barriers' today.

Your words are magic to all of us. i can only imagine how wonderful it would be for people to meet you. the clarity of thought is striking, specially on the catholic republican question. i am neither gay, nor religious, nor do i live or vote in the US. But couldnt agree more with your assessment.

please keep up your great work and get as many of us involved as possible.

cheers jambo

Hello Jambo,

Cool name!

Thanks for your kind comments. It will help balance some of the hate mail that I'm sure is on its way to me as a result of my comments!

As for not living or voting in the US, we wish you were here; however, since both intolerance and HIV/AIDS are global problems, I hope you'll fight them locally (and globally) from wherever you are. Working together, our concerted effort can an ultimately will make a difference.

Be well, Jambo.

Testing barriers
Testing Question...