diagnosis

your whole issue with Bush is tied into your issue with "bush". your radical liberalism is just a protests against the status quo. if the republican party wasn't in such control of the country, you wouldn't be so excited about how wrong they are.

what happened to you as a child that resulted in this protest against normalcy? was not having a father figure the impetus for this? because your experience as a child wasn't normal, you had to spend the rest of your life fighting convention in attempt to level the playing field?

you should discuss this with your shrink. see what he says about it.

My issue with Bush is tied into my issue with "bush"??? What??? Honey, have you by chance been snacking on lead paint chips lately???

What happened to me as a child resulted in a protest against normalcy? Well, let's see. I had a very happy, very normal childhood with an older brother, younger sister and two wonderful parents. Yeah, I can see how that would totally screw up my worldview of "normalcy."

Not having a father figure? What??? Gosh, I do hope my dad is reading this. I'm sure he would get a charge out of it.

You want me to "discuss this" with a shrink and see what he says about it??? If I did show your post to a shrink, I'm sure he'd have a great deal to say about it about your intrinsic unhappiness, your uncanny ability to create and believe total fantasy (my abnormal childhood experience) to support a preconceived and totally fallacious notion, your vicious and unjustified and unprovoked attack, etc. Yes, I'd dare say a shrink would have quite a bit to say about "this." But Sweetie, these are your problems, not mine, and I have more important things to do than discuss your psychopathology with a shrink.

It's time now for you to return to your miserable "normal" existence. In the words of Glinda the Good Witch spoken to the Wicked Witch of the West: "Be gone. You have no power here."

How Fabulous Are You?
where to inject?