Information on Pediatric HIV+

I have searched the web over and over, but I can't find a site that answers the same questions adults ask, answered for for HIV+ children. I have 2 adopted (both *) and a 14 year old foster HIV+ children on HAART and i have so many questions. The clinic answers are so vague. Can you tell me where I might find answers???

Your pediatric HIV physician specialist should be your best source of specific information, as he knows the children and has access to all their medical records, laboratory tests, physical-examination findings, etc. If you are unhappy with your current HIV specialist, consider switching to a specialist who is more conversant and willing to work with you and answer your questions. That would be my primary advice. Aside from that, I am a board-certified pediatrician as well as a board-certified adult and children's immunologist. You can certainly address your questions to me; however, please realize I do not have access to all the information that may be necessary to provide very specific advice about individual issues. That said, I'll certainly try to help in whatever way I can.

Thank you for caring for and loving these kids. I'm confident your compassion and generosity will be returned a thousand-fold.

conflicted
testosterone levels