PREGNANT AND ABOUT TO COMMIT SUICIDE....HELP!

HI Doctor, I need your help. About seven years ago I had a first outbreak of genital herpes and I went to the ER in Nyc Hospital(Lenox Hill Hospital).At the time I had a boyfriend for 1 year , I was using no protection ,but he never ejaculated inside of me,and I never had anal sex. After I waited a long time at the ER,a very cold and rude doctor told me that he wanted take same tests for std. He came back after 1 hour with the results and he told me that I tested positive for Clamidia ,gonorreah and I had genital herpes.Also,he told me that He was 100%positive that I was hiv positive because I had herpes and the 2 deceases and that I was a sign that my imune sistem was weak.I told him that he had no idea what he was talking about it and I wanted him to take a blood test and he said that the hospital couldnt do the test. He was so tude and cold .... After a week I went back to another private clinic and did all the tests for std and they all came back negative,just positive for genital herpes....but no clamidia or gonorreah and trico. I never got a hiv test because of fear of what he told. I got married about 4 years ago,I have regular std tests every 6 months and they all always came back negative. I still have herpes outbreaks,but i dont want take any medication. I never been sick. But now Im 11 weeks pregnant and I have to take and HIV test and I dont know what to do....Im so scared...I have im my mind what that doctor told me....I cant live with this fear anymore....I just cant take it... Please help me!I was thinking that maybe suicide with end this pain in my heart...please help me......!!!!!

You want to commit suicide because of a cold, rude ER doctor??? Gosh, I sure hope you never have to meet Dick Cheney in person. You might spontaneously combust or something.

Lady, look, the ER doctor, if we can believe your story, was a total doofus, right? He not only was cold and rude, but he also lied. (Hey, maybe he was Cheney!!!) He told you that you had chlamydia and gonorrhea, which you clearly did not. (Did he mention anything about WMDs or Saddam being linked to 9/11???) He also told you he was 100% positive you were HIV positive without having a shred of evidence to support that claim. (So was the guy bald and fat and did he have a bad heart and a tendency to shoot friends in the face with a shotgun?) He also told you the hospital could not do HIV tests? Another lie (like Cheney saying he was not involved in "leaking" Valerie Plame's name).

So, wisely you went to a private clinic and learned the truth. Your hunch about the Cheney-like ER doctor was correct. He was a liar and incompetent as well. You only had genital herpes like many, many other sexually active adults.

So you are now 11 weeks pregnant. Congratulations! But instead of celebrating, you're still worrying about the evil rude Dr. McCheney???? Why? Your fears are clearly irrational. (Just like Cheney is delusional.)

I would suggest:

1. Get psychological help for your anxiety and irrational fears of HIV.

2. Get HIV tested. The chances you are HIV positive are remote; however, since you have had unprotected sex, an HIV test is warranted. It is also the most effective and efficient way to put your irrational HIV fears to rest. A rapid test will give you a definitive answer in just 20 minutes!

3. Report Dr. McCheney to the hospital administrators. If he treated you that way, chances are he's done it to others as well. They should be able to pull up your ER record, even though it's seven years old, to see what he wrote.

4. If you are serious about potentially hurting yourself and your unborn child, and I certainly hope you were not, you need the help of a psychiatrist right away.

Remember, Cheney had us all so fearful of mushroom clouds that he convinced us to invade a country that was not a threat to us a truly tragic and disastrous decision built only on lies and misinformation. Don't let additional lies and misinformation from yet another crazed maniac cause yet another unnecessary disaster, OK?

unprotected bleeding oral sex
Your telling me I have to wait 3 MONTHS???