For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

Should I be nervous?

Is it possible to contract HIV if you have unprotected sex with someone who is not HIV positive?

Sincerely, George

Hello George? George W? Is that you again?

Well let's see, you are once again wondering if it's possible to contract HIV if you have unprotected sex with someone who is not HIV positive!?! Ah Dubya, is it you?

I'm sorry, Dubya, but that information is classified and there is an ongoing investigation, so I just can't comment on that at this time.

However, the title of your post is "should I be nervous?" Well, Dubya, in the current issue of Rolling Stone, Sean Wilentz, a distinguished historian and the director of the American Studies program at Princeton University, takes a serious look at the very good possibility that your legacy will be as the worst president in the nation's history! Yeah, Dubya, I'd say you should be nervous.

I see your poll numbers have plummeted once again this week. You're doing a heck of a job, Georgie!

simple yet urgent [repost from anemia, wrong forum the first time]
Use condoms often