Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
  Breaking News: FDA Approves Triumeq, New Once-Daily Combination Pill

Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

I'm mad at you Dr. Bob!!
May 17, 2006

Dear Dr. Bob,

I am just dropping a note to see how you are doing. I am a 44 year female that was stuck by a needle while helping in a dental procedure about four years ago and you helped me immensely.

I just dropped by as I think of you from time to time. I never forget a kindness someone shows. BUT - I do have one small beef. I am republican and really, I'm not bad at all. I choose the republican party as most (NOT ALL) of their beliefs are more closely aligned with with I believe. Now, having said that, I still contribute money to my favorite charities which include various AIDS organizations, ALS, and of course, my beloved equine rescue organizations. Please don't think we are ALL bad! Anyway, I'm so glad you are on this earth to help others!

Love and health to you Dr. Bob!

A true compassionate republican.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi True Compassionate Republican,

Welcome back to the Forum!

Yes, I do realize some very reasonable folks are still Republicans. I'm not exactly sure why they are still Republicans, but hey, I don't understand the popularity of most rap music either, so . . . .

I think it's just the incredible damage that the Boy King (Dubya) and the Evil Prince of Halliburton (Cheney) have inflicted on the World over the past five years that has me so worked up. There is no doubt that if incompetence were a criminal offense, Dubya would be behind bars! The sins of the "Bushies" are so extensive and so egregious that I find it mind boggling warrantless spying on Americans, abuses at Abu Ghraib, the CIA's network of secret prisons for torture, extraordinary rendition, global warming, lies about WMDs and having caught a seven-pound perch, etc., etc., etc.

Certainly the nation seems, very belatedly, to be catching on to the tragic failures and monumental ineptitude of Dubya, Cheney, Rummy and the gang! That the Republican-controlled House, Senate and Judicial System failed to curtail the destructive impulses of this administration, I feel, leaves them culpable and open to criticism.

I'm counting on you to talk some sense into your fellow Republicans, OK?

Thanks for your philanthropic efforts and your kind words. They are much appreciated. And I really do believe you are indeed compassionate even though still republican!

Stay well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Worried & Married stupid man fingered a Sexworker
Next
Fatigue et paranoia

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.