Worried & Married stupid man fingered a Sexworker

Dear Bob. I have read your answers for a long time and found lots of usefull information. Why I am still very very worried? It may be a reason.... hopefuly no... I should say Worried!! frightened !!Married!!. The fact is: I am a 39 years old man who two months ago fingered a sexworker (3 fingers) in her vagina (status unknown)for more than 20 minutes. Now I see all the people as potentially happier than me because now I feel I am the potential poison of my nice two kids and wife family. Since then I have touched my wife only in the most tender, lovely and soft way I could imagine (no sex) and I should say I love her. I need your advice. Last question: What are my odds of not having HIV?? Thank God and you.

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

thanks dr.bob
I'm mad at you Dr. Bob!!