foreskin

hey doc

what in the world crawled up this guys a**,to lash out at you with so much ignorance? just keep doing the great job you are doing here and dont let some idiot spoil a good thing. i have plenty of foreskin and love it,like my partner does too, he + ,im not. sleeping together for the last 20 years. how does mr.know it all explains that? that dude needs a life or get layed,wich is probably almost impossible. with so much anger inside him there is not much room for anything else. love you doc

Hi Foreskin Guy,

Thanks for your support. It's always nice to hear from another long-term, happy, sexually well-adjusted and satisfied magnetic couple!

Stay well Boyz! Love you, too!

norvir ?
mumps? I love you Dr. Bob!