I need HELP-High Risk Sex with circumsised man -Please help me Dr. Bob!!!!

Dr. Bob,

I have been reading these postings for a while now, and I feel as though you can help me... I have had unprotected vaginal sex with my ex-boyfriend in october 2004 (only a 4 month relationship, long distance and had sex 5 times). He was circumsised and I had asked him about his status, he was not a drug user, nor was he bisexual ( he told me he donated blood all the time at the hospital where he was a ob/gyn resident, he became a certified ob/gyn last year. I have not had any sexual relations since nov. 2004. My previous 2 boyfriends I knew their status, both negative. I have no symptoms, except for the occasionnal sore throat ( which I have had since I was a child, and I have seasonal allergies). No fevers, rashes. I was tested for chlamydia and gonorrhea, both negative. No herpes, and had I had syphillis, I would have symptoms by now. Normal pap smear, so rule out HPV.Normal CBC, so I guess I can rule out hep.? I am soooo paranoid and terrified over HIV. I can't eat and sleep, but he was quite the ladies man- but he was monogammous with me. I am feeling depressed about contracting the disease. I know I need to take the test, but I am soo scared. I PROMISE TO DONATE, you are an angel for all your help. I feel I have become closer to God in asking Him for strenght ( I am a former Atheist- what fear can do to someone), I am now asking you for strength as well. Bless your heart!

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

Chances
Giving Oral sex with condom, Safe?