Chances

Ive read other answers but was still dying to ask you.. so i thought i'd write in.. i was accidently involved in vaginal intercourse with a hooker.. because of a condom break.. about a year ago.. i tested at about 117 days and was tested negative.. what is the percentage that a person would seroconvert after the above specified period of 117 days? also.. about one month later i developed chicken pox.. which was medically taken care of and disappeard really quickly.. is chicken pox related to hiv infection.. and about a 1 and a half months ago... i developed a sort of rash on my skin.. its on my legs.. its like sort of flaky dry skin.. with a few non-raised red spots here and there.. is this connected to hiv...? also there has been a history of Psoriasis in my family.. i just had to ask you...

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

HIV tests
I need HELP-High Risk Sex with circumsised man -Please help me Dr. Bob!!!!