Just a thank you note and a message to worriers

Dear Dr. Bob,

I've read a lot of answers from you about unprotected handjobs. "NO RISK" is always an unchanged answer from you. However, like you said, "worriers are always worriers and there are always rooms for worries". I was one of those worriers who had unprotected handjob and I could not throw the worry out of my mind. The only way to get around that is to get the 20' rapid test and you'll surely get a good result and your worries are gone. Many thanks to Dr. Bob for being an anti-worries doctor and I also wanted to thank Dr. Natterstad for being so kind and professional. Worriers, get tested and stop worrying. Sorry for my English.

Bay area guy.

Hey Bay Area Guy,

Thanks for your thanks.

At the Frascino Medical Group, we often play Bobby McFerrin's song, "Don't Worry; Be Happy" while the 20-minute rapid test is cooking. We've had lots of folks singing that tune as they WOO-HOOed their way out of the office. One guy today did a cartwheel in the waiting room!

Stay well, Bay Area Guy!

Thanks for writing.

Wrong information?
Bobnism--My new religion!