Use the archives !

Dear Dr. Bob:

I want to tell you how helpful this Website has been. You are an amazing person and I only hope you realize how many lives you touch on a daily basis. You truly are one in a million.

I don't have a question, rather a statement for all of the readers of this forum. I recently was bothered because I had a rather gross situation happen to me in a bathroom stall. It involved hemorrhoids and toilet water. I won't go any further.

Being the WW I am, I went to this forum and typed in "hemorrhoids" and "toilet." Guess what happened? A ton of posts popped up with the same question. That said, my question was answered.

My point is this... SO MANY WW ask you the SAME QUESTIONS. If they just took the time to read the archives as you suggest so many times two things would happen -- 1. they would find their answer faster than it took you to respond. 2. you could concentrate on other questions that would help others.

Again, Dr. Bob, you have no idea how much this forum helps others. You are a breath of fresh air and really make many feel so comforted.

I have donated several times to your charity and plan to do so moving forward when I have extra money.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you! Although some may wonder if I paid you to write these comments about using the archives, you and I know the truth. (Yes, the funds have been transmitted to that Swiss bank account as you requested.)

I'm glad you typed in both "hemorroid" and "toilet" to find your answer! Had you just typed in "hemorroid," chances are you would have come up with a ton of posts related to Dubya!! If only we could use some Preparation H to make him go away!!! Wouldn't that be loverly?

Thanks for your donations!

Be well! Stay well!

English Boy Who Loves You, Help Me Please
Thanks for answering, donation on the way