Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Use the archives !
Apr 27, 2006

Dear Dr. Bob:

I want to tell you how helpful this Website has been. You are an amazing person and I only hope you realize how many lives you touch on a daily basis. You truly are one in a million.

I don't have a question, rather a statement for all of the readers of this forum. I recently was bothered because I had a rather gross situation happen to me in a bathroom stall. It involved hemorrhoids and toilet water. I won't go any further.

Being the WW I am, I went to this forum and typed in "hemorrhoids" and "toilet." Guess what happened? A ton of posts popped up with the same question. That said, my question was answered.

My point is this... SO MANY WW ask you the SAME QUESTIONS. If they just took the time to read the archives as you suggest so many times two things would happen -- 1. they would find their answer faster than it took you to respond. 2. you could concentrate on other questions that would help others.

Again, Dr. Bob, you have no idea how much this forum helps others. You are a breath of fresh air and really make many feel so comforted.

I have donated several times to your charity and plan to do so moving forward when I have extra money.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you! Although some may wonder if I paid you to write these comments about using the archives, you and I know the truth. (Yes, the funds have been transmitted to that Swiss bank account as you requested.)

I'm glad you typed in both "hemorroid" and "toilet" to find your answer! Had you just typed in "hemorroid," chances are you would have come up with a ton of posts related to Dubya!! If only we could use some Preparation H to make him go away!!! Wouldn't that be loverly?

Thanks for your donations!

Be well! Stay well!

Dr. Bob

Previous
English Boy Who Loves You, Help Me Please
Next
Thanks for answering, donation on the way

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.