Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

WOOHOO from an EX-WW
Apr 13, 2006

Dr Bob,

After taking my third and last HIV test (6 months) I got my latest negative test results! I am so relieved!

Thank you for your site. Though you never answered any of my questions, because they were answered somewhere else in your archives, I did find your site very help in educating myself.

A lot of the information that I have taken from your site has both assured and worried me. The more I worried, the more I dug into the material. I was always expecting the worst to happen instead of looking at the positive news. A heavy burden has been lifted from my shoulders. I was an idiot exposing myself to a massage parlor prostitute. A mistake that I have decided not to repeat! My wife was the first person I told my confessions (well actually, God was first). I felt so guilty about what I did. My wife was surprisingly supportive. I was expecting her to flip her lid. She has been so special to me.

Thank Dr. Bob. When I can, I will try to send a donation to help you educate more people about HIV and AIDS! Toast to you!

Andrew

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi Andrew,

Congratulations and WOO-HOO! Thanks for being understanding about my not being able to personally respond to every question. I'm delighted you found the information you needed in the archives. (I hope others anxiously awaiting a reply from me will search there as well.)

I'm also delighted you leveled with your wife and she was supportive. (And, I hope others out there reading this that have similar situations are paying attention!)

Thanks for your thanks and offer to help others in need (www.concertedeffort.org).

Stay well. And give your wife a hug from me as well!

Dr. Bob

Previous
anemic
Next
2 years ago I trusted you; two years later I still do!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.