always tired

hi, i have just one simple question. i have been poz for almost one year and since then i have done 3 sets of lab. my lab results have been

05/05 1265-cd4 5000-vl 08/05 1014-cd4 95000vl 01/06 1050-cd4 17000vl

my question is that i am always tired. i could literally sleep all day, it takes alot of to get my out of the house and do something. and well most nights i do get a good 8 hours of sleep. other nights i get anywhere between 4-5 hours.

HIV-related (or HIV-associated) fatigue is one of the most common (and annoying) problem we "virally enhanced" folks have to deal with. There are many potential causes and often there are several underlying causes working in tandem to zap our zip. I would suggest you take a read through the archives of this forum and familiarize yourself with the common and not-so-common causes of HIV-related fatigue (anemia, depression, hormonal imbalances, etc.). Make a list of these and then discuss them with your HIV specialist. With a bit of collaborative detective work, you and your HIV specialist should be able to identify the cause(s) of your blahs and begin specific treatment aimed at correcting the underlying problem.

Good luck!

I'm here if you need me, OK?

Finally got tested, Woo-hooo!
anemic