Finally got tested, Woo-hooo!

Dear Dr. Bob, I am a 46 yr. old male in Mexico City. While working in Denver for some years, I engaged in multiple same-sex encounters, always as a bottom, always protected. I also regularly practiced oral sex. Upon returning to <mexico City I started panicking over the possibility of having been exposed to HIV. It took me 4 years to pick up the courage to gert tested, and yourforums were incredibly encouraging. I am happy to say that my test came back negative. Thank you for everything you do to educate people on the need to have safe sex and get tested. God bless you, Latin Lover

Hey Latin Lover,

WOO-HOO and congratulations!

Stay safe and stay well. Oh, and by the way, Denver wants you back ASAP, you sexy dude you!

what d'you think?
always tired