what d'you think?

Hi Dr Bob,

Im the kinda down with fatigue post from last month. Thanks so much for your advice. I have taken action! Vitamin tablets, iron tablets and back at the gym have pretty much sorted me out, tho as you know, there are always good days and bad days. Also had a bit of counselling for depression (Ive already been there with the PTSD, but you were right a bit more was good.)

Anyway, Ive been reading your forums, as always, and I just wanted to mention that as a PTSD sufferer, sounds to me like Penny (the kid in hospital with PCP) has it. My trigger was initially loud bangs, and do you think hers could be hospitals? That and dreams you "can't stop." I think she needs to get some help. Having lived with it for a long time, I know it really isnt smth you can suppress. Penny if this gets posted and you read it, please talk to someone. I dont know what happened, but sounds like you blame urself for lots of stuff. You said idiots like me who cause most of their own problems arent the ones who really deserve ur time Well, read some of the other questions on some of the forums. Even if something genuinely is your fault nobody doesnt deserve someones time. Whatever happened, Im sure you can heal, but, as a PTSD sufferer, believe me, you cant heal alone. Good luck. Find someone to trust. If you ask me, you need a hug, and someone to look after you!

Thanks again Dr Bob u are one groovy dude! Btw do u agree with me?

Thanks for your comments and yes, I do agree. Then again, I think everybody needs a hug and someone to look after us.

Penny, I hope you are reading this and continuing to convalesce. Cyberhugs are coming your way!

SWOLLEN GLANDS
Finally got tested, Woo-hooo!