Found out Partner Tested Poz

I had unprotected sex about a week ago. We had sex first using a condom, then the last 5-10 minutes, we mututally decided to not use a condom...So i came inside. After that, i took a piss, showered, went to bed.

Then in the morning, we get frisky again. After giving me morning head, We fuck again.

Same thing. I take a piss. but i didnt shower.

The times we had sex, we used a good amount of lube. There was no forced entry.

We went to go get a rapid test...I came out neg...he came out POZ!

I understand, that theres a chance for the rapid test to have a false poz, so im just stressing a lil...he did the standard test and will get his results next week.

NOW if he truely is poz, what are the chances that i will get HIV? Im very scared but am mentally providing myself to get tested...but which one? the standard test? I already got one at 1 week post exposure. (04/04/06) Im planning on getting one on the 6th week (May 9th) and then the final one on (June 20th)

I need some advice on what to do IF the false poz, is in fact a true POZ.

Please Help.

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

condom slippage
SWOLLEN GLANDS