Apr 12, 2006
Hi Bob. First of all thank you for all you are doing and for touching many people lives. Im writing you because last week I had vaginal protected intercourse with a female I just met(sigh), evertything went fine when all of a sudden I realized my condom had slipped off. What do you thing the chances are for me to get infected supposing the female was hiv+.
Thank you Bob and a donation is on the way.
Response from Dr. Frascino
This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.
hiv negative still anxious
Found out Partner Tested Poz
- Blisters After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Blisters After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- Are Black Spots On The Bottom Side Of Scrotum A Sign Of A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.