condom slippage

Hi Bob. First of all thank you for all you are doing and for touching many people lives. Im writing you because last week I had vaginal protected intercourse with a female I just met(sigh), evertything went fine when all of a sudden I realized my condom had slipped off. What do you thing the chances are for me to get infected supposing the female was hiv+.

Thank you Bob and a donation is on the way.

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

hiv negative still anxious
Found out Partner Tested Poz