Am i infected?

Hi, my name is daniel im a 22 male from romania i had unprotected sex(vaginal sex) with a girl in december 2005 and i don't know her status she said that she is negative but i don't have any proof for that. Anyway i had a hiv test at 10 weeks after and was negative and again at 14 weeks also negative but in the begining of february i tooked some drugs special k (opium and metamfetamine i hink it is i don;t know) i had just a shot through nose i didn't taked trough my vein good that have any influence on my test result? should i stay relax?or should i take another test at another 3 months pls excuse my english and pls answer my

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

Cannot test until I hear from Dr. Bob
hiv negative still anxious