Cannot test until I hear from Dr. Bob

hi, my fun started about 13 months ago when i entered a adult video store. i went into the back where they have the video booths where msm's cruise and hook up and they have glory holes there. i really didn't go for action just to enjoy some vids. well when i entered one of the booths i cut my finger decently on the latch when locking the door behind me. the cut was about a 1/4 inch long and 1 cm deep. i did not know i had cut myself at this point though, as it was dark in there. well i "enjoyed" the vid and finished my business and then i noticed my cut. i had been using this finger the change the channels and the volume controls and of course the latch that everyone uses made contact as well. i know that people with hiv and other diseases cruise there for sure, i mean it is for a one-time hook up deal for sure, not monogamous people. do i have a risk for hiv and other std's....syphilis, hep b and c....from this incident? the act of cutting and touching parts of the booth with the cut. i'm sure many people had used the booth before me that very day and did their "business" and had sex with others as well. i've seen man juice all over these booths. i have had a sore throat since about 7-9 days after the incident and antibiotics have not worked. i have been to a few doctors and they have pinned my sore throat to reflux, resistant bacteria, sinuses and have tried all meds to no avail. it mostly hurts on the left side and has been constant for almost every day since after the incident. please help me with some hope and/or direction. what are my chances? i am petrified. i was trying to be relatively safe but now i just feel very unlucky and ashamed for going there. thanks for all you do.

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

pcr rna at 899 copies
Am i infected?