pcr rna at 899 copies

Hello Doc , I recenlty had a exposure of receving oral sex from sex worker . 4 week oraquck was negative , and had hiv1-rna pcr which they say priliminary test has 899 copies. I want to know is this really true and wat are the false positive with this test , I am about to break down . thanks and keep up the good work.

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

Can I be a doctor with HIV?
Cannot test until I hear from Dr. Bob