Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Just a comment
Apr 6, 2006

Just wanted to say I enjoy reading your answers and have learned a bit on this site as well! Thank you! Just a note I had ITP and after a wonderful neurotic time taking Prednisone and having a bone marrow biopsy to which a lesbian friend of mine would NOT hold my hand as she was afraid I would crush her hand and having a royal temper tantrum due to said drug the dr finally gave me a referral to surgeon to have my spleen removed and that was nearly 13 years ago. I've been HIV positive for 15 years and my Tcells are repeatedly over 900 and my VL is undetectable. I know you get some odd questions on here but I wanted to at least put a word in that you can manage this disease with good dietary practices ( ok I fail miserably on the exercise thing...I'm a movie junkie) But Its my goal to make Walter Mathau and Jack Lemmon look like rank amatuers and live to be one old crotchety man. My best to you to all that live with HIV. T

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi T,

I'll plan on seeing you in the ol' folks' home, OK?

Congrats on 15 years and counting! BRAVO!

Dr. Bob

Previous
I feel like I AM DYING
Next
Prevention, or Profit?

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.