Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

No Question...Just a Hang In There
Apr 3, 2006

Doc,

Just wanted to say thank you so much for your tireless answers and presence on this board...it is truly remarkable.

I have no idea what is going on in your life (e.g., physical or personal), but I just wanted to say hang in there. Everything may be wonderful...but still just know SO MANY people here on the forum are encouraged and sustained by your work. We are grateful you take the time out your day (of what I'm sure are precious moments with your many obligations) to answer the enormous number of questions you recieve. As someone who is more than probably overreacting to my risk and a little OCD...ha ha...I can't tell you the number of times I reference your questions to quiet my nerves and bring sanity to my life.

So personally, let me thank you and wish you the best...and let me say, hang in there...we all love you.

Jeremy

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi Jeremy,

Your kind comments are a welcomed respite from the seemingly endless (and exponentially increasing) barrage of WW/OCD questions! You have no idea how many "Aunt Tilly just farted, does that mean I have AIDS?" questions I have to sift through day after day. Good thing I took that speed reading course.

Thanks for your comments. I'm still "hanging." In fact, just the other day I was taking a shower at the gym and this gay says, "Hey Bob, you are really hanging today." Of course being Italian, it's all genetics and . . . oh, that's not what you meant? Sorry. As Saturday Night Live's Emily Litella said, "Never mind."

Stay well. Keep smiling. Let's both hang in there, OK?

Dr. Bob

Previous
WHY DO YOU ALWAYS ANSWER QUESTIONS FROM MEN GETTING BLOWJOBS!!!! HELP OUT US WOMEN TOO!!!!!
Next
Tell me some more about masturbation

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.