No Question...Just a Hang In There

Doc,

Just wanted to say thank you so much for your tireless answers and presence on this board...it is truly remarkable.

I have no idea what is going on in your life (e.g., physical or personal), but I just wanted to say hang in there. Everything may be wonderful...but still just know SO MANY people here on the forum are encouraged and sustained by your work. We are grateful you take the time out your day (of what I'm sure are precious moments with your many obligations) to answer the enormous number of questions you recieve. As someone who is more than probably overreacting to my risk and a little OCD...ha ha...I can't tell you the number of times I reference your questions to quiet my nerves and bring sanity to my life.

So personally, let me thank you and wish you the best...and let me say, hang in there...we all love you.

Jeremy

Hi Jeremy,

Your kind comments are a welcomed respite from the seemingly endless (and exponentially increasing) barrage of WW/OCD questions! You have no idea how many "Aunt Tilly just farted, does that mean I have AIDS?" questions I have to sift through day after day. Good thing I took that speed reading course.

Thanks for your comments. I'm still "hanging." In fact, just the other day I was taking a shower at the gym and this gay says, "Hey Bob, you are really hanging today." Of course being Italian, it's all genetics and . . . oh, that's not what you meant? Sorry. As Saturday Night Live's Emily Litella said, "Never mind."

Stay well. Keep smiling. Let's both hang in there, OK?

WHY DO YOU ALWAYS ANSWER QUESTIONS FROM MEN GETTING BLOWJOBS!!!! HELP OUT US WOMEN TOO!!!!!
Tell me some more about masturbation