So many symptoms. I'm cured at last!!!!!!

Hey Doctor Bob,

Words are inadequate to express my thanks. Following my visit to The Frascino Medical Group I am finally on my way to being truly healthy for the first time in years. After so many doctors, so many symptoms, so many tests, so many sleepless nights, I finally made an appointment at your office and saw Dr. Steve. What a cutie-patootie he is and such a sweetheart too! And that picture of shirtless Dr. Bob he has on his desk OMG I had trouble staying focused.

Dr. Steve actually listened to me as I rattled on and on about my symptoms and how I was absolutely convinced I was HIV positive. He didnt rush me in and out like so many other offices. I was there for 2.5 hours! He reviewed all my old records and even called one of my old doctors to get the results of a blood test that wasnt in my file. He examined me in more detail than anyone ever has before and Ive seen lots and lots of doctors over the years! He even held my hand for the full 20 minutes while he did the HIV rapid test in the office. When he said negative I cried and hugged him so hard Im surprised I didnt break his ribs! And what about all my symptoms? Well, just as he predicted, I have Lymes disease!!!! Ha!

I just wanted everyone to know there really is hope out there. Please listen to what Dr. Bob says. See an HIV specialist who knows what they are doing. I have a new lease on life thanks to my visit to Los Altos California. Dr. Bob, I saw you on the phone in your Foundations office while I was seeing Dr. Steve. You looked up, saw me, and smiled that famous Dr. Bob smile and waved even though we have never met. I almost melted and from that instant on I knew everything was going to be OK. Well, things are much more than OK they are absofrickinlutely wonderful!!!! Dr. Bob as I told Dr. Steve, Ill be making a donation to your foundation and will try to get my company to donate something wonderful for your next silent auction. Im also sending you a personal little thank-you gift that I think youll get a kick out of.

Thanks again Dr. Bob and Dr. Steve --- more than youll ever know

XOXOXOXOXOXO

Mr. Cured-at-Last

Hello Mr. Cured-at-Last,

Gosh, I was wondering why Dr. Steve came home all bruised that evening. You squished him with happiness?!?!

Congratulations and WOO-HOO! I've never seen anyone so happy to have Lyme's disease before! I'm delighted to hear you are "on the mend," as they say in Australia. Thank you for:

1. Your very kind comments.

2. Your donation, thank-you gift and possible silent auction item.

3. Not breaking my honey's ribs.

Stay well. (I'm sure you will.)

Should we abstain from sex for now?
Can't get it out of my head - donation promised for an answer