Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Naked Playing Lead to HIV?
Mar 24, 2006

Hey Dr. Bob! Just made a donation to the site! Was curious: This weekend I was laying in bed with another guy I just met. He started to masturbate me, and was doing lots of it... I got an open sore because of all the irritation. My question: Am I at risk for HIV? I don't think he's positive. He was discussing with me how his last relationship was in September, and he hadn't done a thing with a guy since then. I was thinking, he should still be careful. So, I was just curious. Again, the only thing we did was lay next to each other naked, and all he did to me was masturbate me... which led to an open sore. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you!!

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

From what you've written, I see absolutely no cause for concern. Masturbation is not considered a risk for HIV transmission. If he managed to wank your talleywacker so hard that it actually caused an open sore and if any of his spunk landed directly on the open wound and if was HIV positive, then there would at least be a theoretical potential risk for HIV transmission. However, from what you described, that does not seem to be the case.

For future marathon stroking sessions, I'd recommend you keep a bottle of slippery stuff in the goodie drawer of your nightstand. (Everyone has a goodie drawer, right?) Not only does it feel great, it also decreases the risk of friction injuries from overly aggressive partners who haven't handled a stiffy since Sept.

Thanks for your donation. As with all donations, I'll be sending you a personalized (Miss Manners approved) thank-you letter via snail mail.

Stay well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
HIV False Positive?
Next
thanks Dr Bob

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.