Naked Playing Lead to HIV?

Hey Dr. Bob! Just made a donation to the site! Was curious: This weekend I was laying in bed with another guy I just met. He started to masturbate me, and was doing lots of it... I got an open sore because of all the irritation. My question: Am I at risk for HIV? I don't think he's positive. He was discussing with me how his last relationship was in September, and he hadn't done a thing with a guy since then. I was thinking, he should still be careful. So, I was just curious. Again, the only thing we did was lay next to each other naked, and all he did to me was masturbate me... which led to an open sore. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you!!

From what you've written, I see absolutely no cause for concern. Masturbation is not considered a risk for HIV transmission. If he managed to wank your talleywacker so hard that it actually caused an open sore and if any of his spunk landed directly on the open wound and if was HIV positive, then there would at least be a theoretical potential risk for HIV transmission. However, from what you described, that does not seem to be the case.

For future marathon stroking sessions, I'd recommend you keep a bottle of slippery stuff in the goodie drawer of your nightstand. (Everyone has a goodie drawer, right?) Not only does it feel great, it also decreases the risk of friction injuries from overly aggressive partners who haven't handled a stiffy since Sept.

Thanks for your donation. As with all donations, I'll be sending you a personalized (Miss Manners approved) thank-you letter via snail mail.

Stay well.

HIV False Positive?
thanks Dr Bob