blood in stool

Hello Doc , I have been reading through all the archives and now i could not stop asking you . i have seen so many WHOOO WHOOOs from ur archive who have gone tru my situations.

I had a encounter with (oral sex for 5 min) )from escort(call girl) which is th e most dumbest thing to do and screwd up my life now and my family's.

Today I noticed some blood red / pink in color . I have not had other symptoms of any ARS as described. I am terrified , should i go for PCR test now ?. Or is this anxiety which is killing me and making my digestion not work proper. I know you will say go to a doc immed . I will go , but wanted to write to you. I have some affinity towards your responses. Please send me ur good luck . I will be making donations ASAP.

Blood in the stool is not related to HIV ARS or HIV disease. Rather it may be due to hemorrhoids, an ulcer or rectal fissure among many other conditions. Yes, you should see your doctor. First to find out if it's really blood and if so, what's causing the problem.

Keep reading the archives related to oral sex and you'll keep seeing the same information. Insertive oral sex carries an extremely low risk for HIV transmission. Your fears are unwarranted. Your WOO-HOO is waiting for you at the three-month mark.

Good luck!

So long
HIV False Positive?