Sustiva

Why can't I take Sustiva in the morning and get a better nights sleep. None of my POZ friends could answer this.

Thanks

Certainly there is no reason why you could not try taking Sustiva in the morning rather than at night. However, I should warn you that if it's causing you to have strange dreams and a restless night, it might cause some daytime symptoms as well. But it's worth a try. How long have you been on Sustiva? For most, the side effects gradually subside over a six-eight-week period. When I took it I quite liked the wild, frantic, frenetic, colorful and very bizarre dreams I had. It was like reliving the 70s all over again!!

barebacking
Please please respond - really concerned