Volunteers needed

Dr. Bob, I was one of those concerned awhile back, and you truely helped me not to mention the millions of others you have touched. I have been volunteering and it is truely one of the greatest experiences of my life and I encourage others to do the same.

God Blees You and your staff

Rick

Hi Rick,

Thank you for taking the time to write back. I'm delighted your experience volunteering has been so rewarding. It does seem what we give to others in the true spirit of compassion is returned to us 1000 fold. I, too, hope your experience will encourage others to do volunteer work. As it turns out, helping those who are much less fortunate than we, ourselves are can be an excellent way to keep our own problems in their proper perspective.

Stay well, Rick,

Late Symptoms
oxandrin