nude lapdance

my concern is over a lap dance at a strip club a few weeks ago. now i know you cant get HIV from a normal lap dance, but i feel my situation is different so please just hear me out before you yell.

she was fully nude, i had my pants down and only a pair of thin boxer briefs on...i came, she continued grinding for a few more minutes. my penis was between her cheeks so thats not my concern, my concern is after cumming, my penis went down and mine has a tendency to roll back flaccid and point straight up. so now the tip my pee hole was in direct contact with her vaginal area a few minutes after cumming. no penetration, but the next day i did have her odor on my penis (and im circumcised and never experienced hygiene problems down there) so i have to assume it was from her. my concern is if her order was on me, if the possibility of her cumming (doubt she did) or her being wet (which she was) was enough to transmit HIV (not saying she had it, but if she does) through my urethra?

im not experiencing any weird symptoms or anything, and im not here to complain, i just want your thoughts or advice as this concerns me.

i can donate $150 (sorry thats all i can afford) if you can please give me your advice.

thank you!

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

cant wo hoo plz help
Late Symptoms