Do I need any more further Hiv Testing?

Hello, My name is Brian and I'm 22 years old. In Nov 3, 2005 I had I protected intercourse with a another man. What happen, was he stick his penis in my ass for about 30 seconds then he pull it out and then he decided to put a condum on. My 4 1/2 month hiv test (which was the home access testing)negative, and the results were negative. my question is this. Do I need any more further Hiv testing? Can I completely end this matter Once and for all. I've been depressed for a long time now and I really need your answer. Please tell me that I don't need any further hiv testing and I'm finally done with this. It hurts when I have to think about this all the time. Please tell me that I'm ok. Thank you for taking your time for reading my letter and have a great day. P.s. You are a funny guy and I amire that.

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

NERVOUS NURSE
PEP effect on ARS