hicky

Dr Frascino,

First of all: congratulations on the infinite (or near-infinite) patience with which you answer the plethora of questions, most of which have been answered before. In case my following question is also one that makes your skin itch from its repetitive nature: my apologies :)

I'm the positive part of a magnetic couple, and was wondering whether the suction-induced (what a terible technical term for something that can be quite erotic) marks - i believe they're called hicky's in English - are potentially hazardeous towards the sucker. I gather that towards the suckee there's no risk. I can imagine that minute amounts of blood are actually transfered through the skin...

With CD4 of 600, % in the 30's, VL of 20k and not on meds: looking forward to growing old with you all.

Love from Belgium, keep up the good work.

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

Aide moi Docteur Bob s'il te plait !!
NERVOUS NURSE