|Simply an Observation
Mar 7, 2006
That's funny. The last time I tried to talk sense to one of my gay friends, he essetially said, "please, please, don't confuse me with the facts!".
Response from Dr. Frascino
That's funny, because that's exactly the response I get when I try to talk sense to Republican nuts! Perhaps your gay buddy was a Log Cabin Republican?!? They definitely qualify!
SVP docteur BOB, quatrieme fois que je pose la meme question, aidez moi ¡¡¡, desesperé en France
ARE YOU OKAY?
- Tingling Lips During Window Period
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Blowjob From A Prostitute And HIV Transmission Risk
- Achy Balls After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Anal Warts After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Burning Red Spots After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.