Words of Thanks

I just wanted you to know that you have inspired me to do greator things in life and I truly believe in your words that it's not the length of life you live but rather the depth. You have shown courage where most other's would give up. It is people like you that make me forget all the other horrible things that are happening in the world. I wish you the best of luck in your continued efforts.

You will always be in my thoughts and prayers.

Thank you for your kind comments. Yes, I do believe we too often measure life in the wrong dimension (length rather than depth). In essence, whether we are here for 35 years like Mozart or 75 years like some of the crotchety old rightwing wingnuts, it's how we spend our days and the depth of our experiences that really matter. A life well lived can be of any duration.

Stay well.

Hemoglobin dropping fast
Hyperthermia and HIV