Thank you

I have already asked you questions regarding if I should trust my CBC and negative Elisa test at nearly 5 weeks but this is not a question. I just read your bio and I find you to be a very inspiring person. I was a Captain in the Army and now I'm a Federal Agent. I never thought I would be looking at possibly being infected but after I found out my girlfriend was fooling around behind my back I started getting some symptoms that, according to many sights are possibly indications of HIV infection. I now just have to wait to take the test at 3 month and the wait is killing me (cant sleep and worry about every ache and pain) However, your story is an uplifting one. I would love to hear you play the piano at one of the fund raising concerts. Money is very tight but I will donate as soon as I can and plan helping with the fight no matter what my results. Thanks again. I would love for you to write me at the email I provided. Tom

Hello Tom,

From army captain to federal agent and a treacherous girlfriend too??? Hmmm . . . sounds very James Bond!

Your five-week negative ELISA is encouraging, but you are correct that your negative result will not be definitive until the three-month mark. Worrying about every ache and pain is not helpful, nor will it change the results of your test. To help keep your potential problems in their proper perspective, why not donate some of your time to a local AIDS service organization or hospice? Time spent helping others is infinitely more useful than time spent worrying about oneself.

Tom, I'm sending you my best good-luck karma that your test will remain negative.

Good luck!

Thank You!!!!
Hemoglobin dropping fast