feeling tired all the time

Dear Dr. Bob- I've been feeling tired all the time and fear that I may have contracted HIV. How far inside one's anus would precum have to travel before it could be absorbed? Could precum like that even transmit the virus being exposed to air. I'm guessing it oozes out of the penis but at a much slower rate than semen. Anyways, I had always heard that frottage doesn't pass HIV but is it still frottage if the head of the penis goes in for just a bit? I told my partner to stop and he did so what else could I do? I'm so worried and feeling tired all the time. Can you tell me what my chances are that I contracted HIV from this act? Thank you so much and good luck to you! I'm sending a donation to your foundation to help out.

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

Enrolling women for HIV vaccine trials
need ur stamp on wohoo