Feb 21, 2006
Is HIV fatigue like when you are just tired or only when you feel real exhausted?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Hi Zen Master,
Since you're a "Zen master," I'll respond with the great wisdom of a "Confucius Says" fortune cookie:
Confucius says: "Man who run behind car get exhausted, but man who run in front of car get tired."
To answer your question, HIV-related fatigue can run the gamut from mildly tired to absolutely exhausted. I suggest you review the information in the archives on HIV-related fatigue diagnosis and treatments.
3rd time pls answer
- Do People Catch HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Blood In Semen After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fever After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Hole In Condom Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.