Feb 21, 2006
Is HIV fatigue like when you are just tired or only when you feel real exhausted?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Hi Zen Master,
Since you're a "Zen master," I'll respond with the great wisdom of a "Confucius Says" fortune cookie:
Confucius says: "Man who run behind car get exhausted, but man who run in front of car get tired."
To answer your question, HIV-related fatigue can run the gamut from mildly tired to absolutely exhausted. I suggest you review the information in the archives on HIV-related fatigue diagnosis and treatments.
3rd time pls answer
- Can You Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Bloody Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Erotic Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Rubbing Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Touching Precum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Moles On Your Vagina Cause Cervical Cancer?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.