For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

Is HIV fatigue like when you are just tired or only when you feel real exhausted?

zen master

Hi Zen Master,

Since you're a "Zen master," I'll respond with the great wisdom of a "Confucius Says" fortune cookie:

Confucius says: "Man who run behind car get exhausted, but man who run in front of car get tired."

To answer your question, HIV-related fatigue can run the gamut from mildly tired to absolutely exhausted. I suggest you review the information in the archives on HIV-related fatigue diagnosis and treatments.

3rd time pls answer