3rd time pls answer

On Sept 9th 05 i was with a sex worker. the risk from what i understand was minimal unprotected oral( i was getting) and protected vaginal. I dont no the hiv status of her. At week 9 I had body aches and a nasal drip went to the doctor gave me allegra. Week 10 some tingling in feet and hands never had a fever through this hole prosses. some diareha but sum it up to nerves from reading on the internet week 13 swollen glands in my neck only, very small could be from toching them and a sore throat went back to doc , gave me zithromax 3 day's later sore throat was gone week 16 got a rash on my left leg it itched was red raised dots and about the size of 2 bussiness cards went away and came back weekd 19 still have no fever pls. question 1 can you get an hiv at 16 weeks with no fever.question 2 does any of this sound like hiv. i made a stupit mistake. one i hope i dont have to pay for the rest of my life. i will make a hundrad dollar donation to your charity. pls let me no where to send it.

I agree your HIV risk was minimal at best. Your "symptoms" are not consistent with or worrisome for HIV disease.

Regarding signs and symptoms related to primary HIV infection, fever is very common, occurring in 96% of cases.

As always, if you are worried or feel you have placed yourself at risk for HIV, testing is always an option for you.

Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the Foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. Our address is:

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 1000 Fremont Ave., Suite 145 Los Altos, CA 94024

Stay safe. Stay well. (Yes, I do believe you are indeed well.)

need approve for wohoo
fatigue