Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

need approve for wohoo
Feb 21, 2006

dr frascino i dont know what is happening to me.i had an protected sex with a sex worker.but after few weeks i got very sick and went to test my eliga at five weeks it was negetive.after 7 wekks i got stiffed neck and light cough. iwas so worried again i went to doctor office to get tested at 10 weeks and done my elisa hep b hep c and all those came back non reactive.but i couldnt sleep untill iget tested at 12 weeks.i was depressed and having mental problem.i tested elisa neg at 15 weeks which came back neg.have done enough test or still i need to test again plz response me.200 donation will be sent to ur fund which will work any how any one.and how can i donate?by cr card or check.response me plz

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

Protected sex is indeed protected if the latex condom was properly used and did not fail.

Your repeatedly negative HIV tests out to 15 weeks are definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. Yes, by all means, do WOO-HOO! Whatever was causing your symptoms, it certainly was not HIV, OK? No further HIV testing is warranted or recommended.

Donations to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be sent to:

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 1000 Fremont Ave., Suite 145 Los Altos, CA 94024

Credit card donations can be made on the Foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org.

Stay safe. Stay well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Dottore...aiuto!
Next
3rd time pls answer

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.