WAITING FOR A RESPONSE FROM DR. BOB? IF SO READ THIS!

Hi Everyone,

I'll be in Denver for the next week, attending CROI (Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections). Consequently I won't be answering questions. If you have a question, remember to check the archives. Chances are excellent that I may have already addressed concerns similar to yours in the gazillions of questions I've answered and posted over the years. Check it out!

I should also point out that at the Denver conference, I'll be paying particular attention to a new STD threat a virulent strain of gonorrhea-- Gonorrhea Lectim. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has issued a warning about this new virulent strain of Sexually Transmitted Disease.

The disease is contracted through dangerous and high-risk behavior. The disease is called Gonorrhea Lectim and pronounced "gonna re-elect him."

Many victims contracted it in 2004, after having been screwed for the past four years. Cognitive characteristics of individuals infected include anti-social personality disorders, delusions of grandeur with messianic overtones, extreme cognitive dissonance, inability to incorporate new information, pronounced xenophobia and paranoia, inability to accept responsibility for own actions, cowardice masked by misplaced bravado, uncontrolled facial smirking, ignorance of geography and history, tendencies towards evangelical theocracy, categorical all-or-nothing behavior.

Naturalists and epidemiologists are amazed at how this destructive disease originated only a few years ago from a bush found in Texas.

I'll be back in a week. Keep smiling until then.

please mr SuperBob....
Dottore...aiuto!