Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

WAITING FOR A RESPONSE FROM DR. BOB? IF SO READ THIS!
Feb 5, 2006

WAITING FOR A RESPONSE FROM DR. BOB? IF SO READ THIS!

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi Everyone,

I'll be in Denver for the next week, attending CROI (Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections). Consequently I won't be answering questions. If you have a question, remember to check the archives. Chances are excellent that I may have already addressed concerns similar to yours in the gazillions of questions I've answered and posted over the years. Check it out!

I should also point out that at the Denver conference, I'll be paying particular attention to a new STD threat a virulent strain of gonorrhea-- Gonorrhea Lectim. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has issued a warning about this new virulent strain of Sexually Transmitted Disease.

The disease is contracted through dangerous and high-risk behavior. The disease is called Gonorrhea Lectim and pronounced "gonna re-elect him."

Many victims contracted it in 2004, after having been screwed for the past four years. Cognitive characteristics of individuals infected include anti-social personality disorders, delusions of grandeur with messianic overtones, extreme cognitive dissonance, inability to incorporate new information, pronounced xenophobia and paranoia, inability to accept responsibility for own actions, cowardice masked by misplaced bravado, uncontrolled facial smirking, ignorance of geography and history, tendencies towards evangelical theocracy, categorical all-or-nothing behavior.

Naturalists and epidemiologists are amazed at how this destructive disease originated only a few years ago from a bush found in Texas.

I'll be back in a week. Keep smiling until then.

Dr. Bob

Previous
please mr SuperBob....
Next
Dottore...aiuto!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.