please mr SuperBob....

Good morning sir. Sorry if my english is not very good.If it were as good as I wish to , I should write a 5000 pages book about you and your incredible way to manage this matter. I would propose you as a saint in the vaticano as a budha in tibet. Anyway,for me you are SUPER BOB and you deserve the best in your life.

Just one little question. I had a risky situation and 14 days after i had a p24 test negative. ¿what does this mean?¿do I have to retest in 3 months or is it okey like this?. I am afraid I WILL HAVE to retest but do I have any chance with this first negative??..

THANK YOU VERy MUCH SIR.

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

SERIOUS SYMPTOMS, NO SIMILAR POSTS, PLEASE REPLY
WAITING FOR A RESPONSE FROM DR. BOB? IF SO READ THIS!