SERIOUS SYMPTOMS, NO SIMILAR POSTS, PLEASE REPLY

okay, i know you get so many of these, but please please please respond. i have seen no posts similar to what i'm about to put forth, so if you could take the time to address my concern, i'd be so grateful. you'd also have the satisfaction of having another lifelong supporter. anyways, here goes...

my risk was insertive oral with a prostitute. i didn't ejaculate. now before you roll your eyes, my hours spent on the internet actually started to calm me a bit. i was experiencing symptoms such as a cough and sore throat, diarreah, i had minor skin inflammation, some penile burning, but i chalked it all up to anxiety and coincidence. i became very confident that i did not have HIV, or perhaps any other STD. to be certain, i even got tested two weeks after the possible exposure, and tested negative for gonorreah, chlymidia, HIV, and syphilis. from that point on i resumed regular unprotected intercourse with my girlfriend, and while it was always in my head, i counted on my negative results and the fact that HIV has never been documented from insertive oral sex alone.

here is what gets me. time has passed, 34 days to be exact, but my anxiety has nearly tripled because i think i am seeing new ARS symptoms on myself, and even worse, on my girlfriend. on myself, i am noticing a little redness/rawness under my penis head, but there have been no obvious blisters or open sores. at worst, it will sting a bit. on day 32, on the top of my penis shaft, there is a smooth, roundish discoloration. it looks like a syphilis chancre, but it is not open, not red, and really not doing much of anything. finally, on my arms specifically, there are tiny looking pimples, almost like a rash but not quite, and i do not believe them to be pimples. they do not pop, and they are small and firm, almost unseen to the eye. i'm scared it is moscullum, but cant be sure. on my girlfriend, i am noticing a similar outbreak on her lower back, and on her vagina there are a couple bumps, but i'm not sure if they are ingrown hairs from her brazilian wax, or from me. she also has been having some trouble getting wet, and when she does, i'm not sure if there is discharge or not.

i'm scared. i know my anxiety is at an all-time high, but these symptoms are not just in my head. i think my girlfriend is even starting to think something is wrong. i do not know if i/we have herpes, or syphilis, or HIV, or all three at once. i know my exposure risk was low, but she was a prostitute, which raises the risk significantly. i am going to go get another test, but can you give me some advice, or just your thoughts?

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

George Bernard Shaw quote
please mr SuperBob....