George Bernard Shaw quote

Dr. Bob, will you marry me? Or at least point me in the direction of men who are as inspiring as you, and who read! I love the Shaw quote, it inspires daily and it now hangs on my wall. So, are ya single or what? (grin)

Cheers,

Mr. Chalker

Hey Chalker,

You want to know if I'm single or what? Well, that would definitely be "or what." You can check out my guy right here on this site! He's the expert in The Body's Tratamientos forum (Dr. Steve). We are living what we all wished Jack and Ennis had found. Need I say more?

Stay well, Chalker. Invite us to your wedding (or commitment ceremony) when your Mr. Right finally arrives. I'm sure he's out there looking for you as well.

. double problem ???
SERIOUS SYMPTOMS, NO SIMILAR POSTS, PLEASE REPLY